Started by The Prophet of Doom, August 06, 2009, 07:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Prophet of Doom

My bags are ready for mounting now...They are Shoei SB-3r similar to Lucky's
now I just need to get someone to fabricate some mounts

Before

After

vadasz1

I can see Ponch riding beside you on the highways.  And you guys flashing your pearly whites, but those bags are whiter.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

The Prophet of Doom

You joke, but actually these bags are off a 1982 CB650 traffic police bike. 

funkamongus

I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!

vadasz1

Oh, and now that I saw funk's avatar, he can be the NEW John.  The women will just luv this new show.

"Tonight catch the NEW adventures of the California Highway Patrol as they ride the roads of greater L.A. and help the needy and capture the rotten scoundrels.  Starring Funk Amongus as John and RoRo as Poncherello in 'CHiPs - with no fish'.  Tonight at 7PM eastern time on Vision TV."

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Lucky

when i bought my bags from Blake, he told me he bought them from the DC park police. they had them Vision mounted.

--I look more like Billy Mays  :(

--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Brian Moffet

Quote from: Lucky on August 06, 2009, 12:04:23 PM

Nah, you've always looked like Ahnold...

funkamongus

HAHAHAHA its on!!!! doo doo dedoodoodoodoo... in this episode,, John and ponch are searching for the highly elusive desert clam,,, LOL
I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!

kev10104

h2olawyer

Quote from: Lucky on August 06, 2009, 12:04:23 PM

--Lucky

At least you're still vertical!   ;D

Tried to post a link to the Lucky as Ahnold photo - but it seems the link is broken.  Brian - you still have that Photoshop gem?

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Brian Moffet

I don't think you're thinking of this one:

h2olawyer

That is a good one of the flaming stator beard, but the one I remember was the Ahnold body - bare chested.  May or may not have had the flame beard.  No need to go on a major search & destroy . . .

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Brian Moffet

Lucky

my wife still has that pic on her night stand.

BTW, nice job on the bags Vad!!

kwells

Vision forum threads go downhill so fast. 

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

vadasz1

Lucky, I had nothing to do with roro's bags.  The only bags that I can claim to have improved are Tiger's.  OH damn I think the paint fumes are getting to me.  You guys know what I mean.

Lucky

yeah, i meant Roro...

having another senoir moment i guess (they were called "space-outs" when i was younger)

YellowJacket!

Sweetness!  Those are incredible.  Lucky's Pecs... I mean Roro's bags.  Absolutely fantastic looking!

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

h2olawyer

Good find, Thanks Brian!

The bags do look fantastic.

Anyone remember the town where Officer Jon Baker came from?  (town & state for full credit)   ;D

H2O

Brian Moffet

Quote from: h2olawyer on August 07, 2009, 07:05:35 PM
Good find, Thanks Brian!

No problem, there are a couple of great shots that could be lifted from the latest Terminator film that would be appropriate as well.

(hope I didn't spoil anything for anyone...)