If you ever wondered why the dogs didn't smell explosices at WTC buildings

Started by Coil Coyle, August 17, 2009, 12:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coil Coyle

kiawrench

big C-- this one is over the top as a part of the conspiracy theory.
1. no one could purchase enough of the devices in the article to drop either tower.(the buyer would have to buy TONS of the devices, 20 or 30 just wouldnt do i t.).   I think someone would notice a buy like that and report it.

2. the use of thermite,thermate ,or even distant relative cyclonite would require a lot of space to place each charge correctly,and that means almost every support column would hav eto be pegged

3. just the ignition of the devices would require physical and easily noticed, direct linking .
i think someone would have noticed

go back and re-read your story at the link, then read some more -- the devices they are describing in that article are smaller than a match head.
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Walt_M.

Nice try kia but you can't reason with the unreasonable. coil and the conspiracy fools don't concern themselves with facts. As President Reagan said, 'facts are stubborn things'.
Whale oil beef hooked!

Brian Moffet

Quote from: Walt_M. on September 01, 2009, 09:12:04 AM
As President Reagan said, 'facts are stubborn things'.

John Adams actually, but I'm sure it's been said a lot.

Brian

inanecathode

I dont know if they would have smelled explosices, but im sure they smelled explosives.
The only way to explain that is the dogs are also in on it, im sure they're on george bushes pay-list.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Glyn

I would think that if there is any chance at all of a Govt power, or any power putting innocent people through the meat mincer then conspiracists should be welcomed not put in the crazy box. The acceptance of the "norm" has led to the mess the world is in now. It's not my country but lets not forget WMD, or lack on them...

inanecathode

Quote from: Glyn on September 13, 2009, 07:19:17 AM
I would think that if there is any chance at all of a Govt power, or any power putting innocent people through the meat mincer then conspiracists should be welcomed not put in the crazy box. The acceptance of the "norm" has led to the mess the world is in now. It's not my country but lets not forget WMD, or lack on them...

No, i'd say a total lack of responsibility all around is how we got into this mess, not because some wackos aren't being taken seriously.

Coil Coyle

Kia,

I agree with you, it would have taken tons of nano-thermite to leave the percentage of unreacted powder that is in the WTC dust for anyone who cares to look for it. Scientist have estimated, based on the small samples collected from different sites on Sept 11,2001 from people homes by the people in the homes that approx 6 to 10 US tons were involved.

You can download their report from my signature "give a sh*t about reality". Read the Bentham Open Journal peer reviewed paper.

May we at least accept that the stuff exists?
http://www.onr.navy.mil/sci_tech/3t/transition/training/docs/nswcih_busplann_03.pdf

Why wouldn't we want to look in the fresh kill landfill with some actual science? What do we need to fear about the facts of that day?

I don't know who or why attacked us after the airplanes hit the two buildings, but you don't know either.

Inane,

I don't understand why you keep thinking President Bush had something to do with it, he was most likely a victim just like you and I were. It could just as easily been directed at his family to discredit them.

We're going to get an Investigation on the ballot in New York, then we can all just calm down, accept what we learn and make sure that it doesn't get done to us again.

???
Coil

Brian Moffet

Quote from: Coil Coyle on September 19, 2009, 07:12:02 AM
We're going to get an Investigation on the ballot in New York, then we can all just calm down, accept what we learn and make sure that it doesn't get done to us again.

Will you?  No matter what the results?  Most people can't if the results don't jibe with what they think happen.  (seriously)

Brian

inanecathode

Quote from: Brian Moffet on September 19, 2009, 11:16:52 AM
Quote from: Coil Coyle on September 19, 2009, 07:12:02 AM

Will you?  No matter what the results?  Most people can't if the results don't jibe with what they think happen.  (seriously)

Brian

Pretty much.

If there's a thousand reasons why scenario A is viable, conspiracy theorists only need 1 unanswered question out of a thousand to propose scenario Z, then defend it against all logic and proof to the contrary.

Kid Jedi

there are 2 kinds of people in this world, those who take time to think critically and those who repeat what the are told.
And all of them are wrong 1/2 the time.

Only and Dimwit would say that we know all the facts about what happened on that cold September morning.

Weather or not our government was responsible I still know that they tried to lie to me about our following actions and motivations in the middle east.

It matters more to me that we are having this discussion, having to even CONSIDER such a conspiracy, and some of them are not too far fetched. I wish I wasn't being lied to.

Government is here to do the crap I don't want to do, pave the roads, run the schools and promote world peace, because I would rather be riding my awesome motorcycle
Loves to over think things.

Brian Moffet

Quote from: Kid Jedi on September 30, 2009, 11:07:20 AM
there are 2 kinds of people in this world, those who take time to think critically and those who repeat what the are told.
And all of them are wrong 1/2 the time.

Wow, that's an amazingly bad statement (it only takes one example to disprove a generalization like this, if you think critically about it, you might be able to find one  ;) )

Walt_M.

All absolutes, including this one, are false. So much for generalities. I personally think coil is not an idiot and does not really believe this conspiracy crap but he is an a**hole who enjoys jerking everyone's chain. No one can convince me that is not so and I will never post anything on this shit topic or anything related again.
Whale oil beef hooked!

Glyn

I think it's a great topic and Coil is a breath of fresh air. Even if the air is tinged with explosives.
There is just soooo much bad out there in the world we all should question the motivation of powerful bodies. If it wasn't for the unions kids would still be climbing up the insides of chimneys. They probably still are in China. Roll over and accept the Govmt or  media commentary at your peril. Or accept it and become one of the sheep we are all becoming. Just remember all they want is  $$ one way or another. The spin doctors in the banks and the mortgage brokers made us believe a life of credit was possible with no payback. Boy now we're all paying it back. Iraq, Afghanistan, it just goes on and on, while our planet is being chewed up and going down the gurgler.  I reckon 911 was a set up job and we're all falling for it.

Re-Vision

What about the staged Apollo moon landings conspiracy?

Federal Reserve System

The New World Order is said to control the wealth of nations through central banks, via the issuance of currency. The Federal Reserve System is the central bank of the United States, created in 1913. There is a theory that the Federal Reserve System is designed to transfer wealth from the poor and middle classes of the United States to the international bankers of the New World Order.  BDC

inanecathode

Coil im sure you like your new signature, i have no problem with advertising stuff, but for christ sake its half a page long, can you just put a link there instead?