Help with Fairing Please

Started by rockinjer, September 05, 2009, 07:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockinjer

I have a vetter quiksilver fairing and i dont really like the way that it looks, looks like its from the 70s, and i would like to put a stock headlight and blinkers socan somone point me in the right derection to finding a stock headlight, blinkers and mounting bracket? also i was wondering how to hide all that wireing that you can see in this pick
1982 XZ550

Brian Moffet

All of those wires will go into the headlight bucket on a stock non-faired Vision (yes, they all fit, or so I've been told.  I have the full fairing) 

Brian

The Prophet of Doom

Yes, the wires do all fit in the bucket. - Loom wires through the bottom, handlebars and gauge wires fom the top.  It's a tight fit though.
Indicators are in stock at a bike shop here - about $30US each.

Tiger

:) rockinjer, You need a stock headlight bracket, complete headlight and two front signal indicators...wanna do a trade, as I have the parts you need. I'm located in Ontario, Canada... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!