Sunday ride in Ontario!!!

Started by Tiger, November 04, 2009, 03:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) According to the nice weather people, (see Link), this coming Sunday will be a nice sunny, double digit day... 8)

http://www1.sympatico.ca/cgi-bin/wx2004.pl?lng=en&stn=CAON0505

:) Soooooooooo, who's coming out to play this Sunday (8th Nov' '09)... :-\

Meet up at Breezy Corners Restaurant for 10.30 a.m...fill up the fuel tanks, both human and Vision and off we go in to the wild Blue yonder  ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Tiger

8) IN... 8)

8).......TIGER.
8).......Fiddlesticks.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

kev10104

I hope I am in but won't know for sure until tomorrow.

Tiger

:) What a superb days riding today turned out to be... 8)

Racked up another few hundred Kilometers on "The Mistress", on a beautiful warm & sunny fall day... 8)

Thank you to my three riding partners: Big Barrie on his '76 Goldwing, Nelson on his 03 Katana and in the afternoon, Canadian_Lou turned out on his Yamaha Venture.

Big Barrie came over to my place at 9.15 a.m. and we set off for an hour ride, through some great twisty side roads with the fall colours really standing out, to arrive at our destination...Breezy Corners for the 10.30 a.m. meet. After a great breakfast and with Nelson along side us, we headed out to meet up with Canadian_Lou, again through some superb countryside roads with twists, turns, long straights and superb scenery.
We met up with C_L at a Tim Horton's in Georgetown (Ontario!!) and headed North through some more delightful roads and scenic views. We made a brief stop at wee Barre's just outside of Belfountain...sadly he was to busy to come out to play ::) so, once again North ward bound we headed...to the hills boys, to the hills :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

We ended up around the Hockley area, where we turned south for home... :'( ...and after severn hours the sun was still shining bright in a clear blue sky :o

All the usual biker hot spots...Belfountain, Campbellville, Hockley, etc, etc, where over flowing with bikes of all makes, models and sizes. Everyone out to get, what could be, a last great weekend of riding in before the steeds go and hibernate for the coming winter  :(

8).......TIGER........ 8)