News:

Main Menu

OnROV Christmas party...

Started by Tiger, November 16, 2009, 09:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

8) The OnROV & friends Christmas get together at Barre's place...  

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!!  ...  :o ;)

We now have:  21                      
Wee Barre & Sherry  
David Millican + 1
Annie.
Fiddlesticks.                                      
Paul                                                                  
Alain
Kenneth
Art (Lil'Blaster) & Bonnie,                    
Lyn.                                                  
Andrew                                            
Kev (Kev10104) & Tammy.                
Mel & Mike.                                        
Cathy & I                                          
Big Barrie & Doris.

Sadly not: Canadian_Lou, xswheels, Night_Vision, Joevac, Raj. Nelson, vadasz1.

The party will be held at Barre's house, in Belfountain on 12th December.... Time/Address to follow...

It will be "pot luck", so let me know what your going to bring so we don't all end up with one thing... ;)
Oh...forgot to mention.......B.Y.O.B (hic!!)

Those of you that haven't replied, even if your not attending, please let me know... ::) .

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kev10104

Tammy says she will bring meatballs.I'm ok with that because they are GREAT.

Tiger

Quote from: kev10104 on November 17, 2009, 05:05:49 PM
Tammy says she will bring meatballs.I'm ok with that because they are GREAT.

8) Mmmmmmm, me like meat balls 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Night Vision

tell Barre and Sherry to have a merry Christmas for me... unless I make a couple of wrong turns, I won't make it.
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on November 17, 2009, 08:39:01 PM
tell Barre and Sherry to have a merry Christmas for me... unless I make a couple of wrong turns, I won't make it.

:) Will do buddy... ;) If you make a wrong turn or two, there's a bed here for you... 8)

Tiger

Tiger

:) This time next week we'll be talking about the great night we had at Wee Barre's OnROV & friends Christmas Party last night LOL.

Up to now, we have twentyone would be revellers...bring on the OnROV & friends Christmas Party... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

fiddlesticks

Cant wait to see you all again ;D
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Tiger

Tiger

8) A Suuuuperb night comes to an end... 8) A great time, with a great bunch of people...

Thank you to Barre & Sherry, our hosts...and to all those that turned out tonight from near and far...I hope you all arrive home safe... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

fiddlesticks

Thanks everyone for a wonderful evening. Friends like you guys are not easy to come by. ;D
Ps. Why didn't somebody tell me that SAKE packs such a wallup. ::)
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Tiger

Quote from: fiddlesticks on December 13, 2009, 06:53:35 PM
Thanks everyone for a wonderful evening. Friends like you guys are not easy to come by. ;D
Ps. Why didn't somebody tell me that SAKE packs such a wallup. ::)

8) Banziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  Fid'... :o...that will be your new nickname!!!

kev10104

Thanks everyone for such a great night.