sorry if not returning calls/e-mail

Started by kiawrench, December 08, 2009, 07:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiawrench

hey guys ,
and ladies !,
   unable to answer phone or return e-mails for just a bit longer, current location makes access to any media a bit of a game show . i was asked by former employer to assist in small project . happy holidays to all .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

kiawrench

ok, not like i was missed, but am back in my own lil world .
just had to repay a kindness to a friend and former Commander. .

was funeral flight for someone i served with in military,one i never wanted to have to be a part of .
gave me a chance to thank him again for teaching me what i refused to learn from Mom and Dad .

Col.William Tedesco, USA ret. b.jan 7,1939- d. Dec 6,2009- died of natural causes at his residence.

as per Bill's request:
He was buried in full combat gear,
he was buried face down.

keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Rick G

Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Re-Vision

I've heard a lot of people say they would like to be buried face down so the rest of the world could kiss their ass, Your Colonel is the first I've heard of that actually did it. My hats off to you Sir, RIP.   BDC

kiawrench

Billy T didnt do it for others to kiss his bottom, he did it so he can see where he was going - his words,not mine .

And if anyone else is thinking of the same way out-- put it in writing while you are still "of sound mind" or it almost requires a legal decree to get buried any other way than face up.