Bike show...WITH PICTURES!!

Started by Tiger, January 13, 2010, 05:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) RE: North American International Motorcycle Show, Airport Road...

We will meet at the Tim Horton's, (just south & on the same side as the International Centre), for 10.30 a.m. Sunday 17th January.

Come in to the Tim Horton's, not directly from Airport Road but in via the road at the side (south) of Tim's...there is parking just to your right (before you would turn left into the Tim Horton's car park)...its a company car park that allows people to park there FREE.

Please let me know if your attending (or not) folks... :-\

FOR ADVANCE TICKETS, CONTACT vadasz1 A.S.A.P... 8)

8) IN...Sunday                                                                          
8)...TIGER & Cathy.                                                                                            
8)...Kev10104 & Tammy.                              
8)...Mike.
8)...Lil'blaster (Art).
8)...vadasz1 & family.
8)...Fiddlesticks.
8)...Lyn.
8)...Paul.
8)...Andrew.
8)...Brian_Mathewson.

In...Friday
8)...Kenny
8)...Canadian_Lou.                                                      

:'( NO

:(...Louie
:(...Joevac
:(...Wolf
:(...Mel & Mike
                         8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

vadasz1

Ok.....15 tickets are being held for us at the show.  We must get there on time or they will give them away.  So as Tiger has stated earlier, the meeting place is the Tim Hortons coffee shop south of the International Center in Mississauga.  Gathering time is @ 10:30 AM.  Please show up a little early if possible.  This will give us more browsing time and less waiting time.

AND BRING PLENTY OF CASH!!!!!!!
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Walt_M.

I just realized why no one has posted all day, you're all at the bike show. Hope you enjoyed it!
Whale oil beef hooked!

vadasz1

NO....We are going to the show tomorrow .....!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Tiger

:) What a great turn out by the OnRov crew and friends...Good to see and talk to you all, once again... 8)
Thank you to vadasz1 for organising the discounted tickets...even if he was late... ::) (Reminder, buy vadasz1 a real watch!!!) LOL...

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

vadasz1

You kill me buddy.

Anyways I don't think I have anymore money left for a watch.

vadasz1

I think I'll post the pics here for all of you to see more easily.

My two girls sure have good taste in helmets tho.

This is the sidecar that I painted.   Looks GREAT!!!!!

akvision

I like the Vespa's and Beemers annnd the Yam.
Kids are cute, especially with lids.
1960 BMW R-50 "Hanz" reborn April 24, 2009 , Ketchikan
1982 "V" AKBluv, Denver, traded for BMW R1100S
1977 BMW R75/7, "Gertie"
1977 BMW R75/7, Green Lantern Cafe Project
Deep In the INSIDE PASSAGE, Alaska

don_vanecek

Tiger's Vision sure would have looked nice in there, we need a nicer looking Vision at the VJMC boths then my cosmetically worn bike, next year???

Looks like a nice show, we will have similar one here in NE in February-but I'll bet there is one in almost every State at sometime each year.

kev10104

We had a fantastic time and it was awesome to see you all again.

Kenny

Haylo,
    I did get to the show on Friday - sorry I didn't get to see anybody, Sat. was my 1st day of work. I passed on the letter with the 15 tickets on hold, but none of the addmision folks knew anything about it. But what the heck it was a great day for lookin at bikes & people!  ;D ;)
                Cheers Ken S.

2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92