News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

" The CROV Spring Rally"

Started by X-Vision, January 25, 2010, 06:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VisionMeister

Well I made it home at 1:30 in the morning, 5 1/2 hours from Ron's house. What a hard push. I had to pull over and nap for about 20 minutes just 45 minutes from home. It was worth it though, as I was able to do my weekend chores and ride the V for some local erands on some my favorite alternate back road routes.

What a wonderful gathering of motorcycle riders, collectors, and restorers. That $10,000 Mustang was as beautifully done as any custom Harley. I think we had people to represent every aspect of motorcycle interests.

The wives did a great job of providing us way too much food. You can;t buy enough titanium or carbon to offset that weight gain.

The exploration of unridden roads continues for us foreigners. I think I can find my way around the Kern River Canyon and Lake Isabella now. Challenging conditions coused by the unusual weather keep you on your toes. The slidng in the sanded areas was cool, made you feel like you could control it, but I know the bite of the road was just a small error away. Even Glenn was reborn to the inspiration of riding the V on winding backroads with a great group of friends.

Thanks to Ron and Sharon for putting this on.
I hope to see you guys on your summer " World Wide Tour ".

Coil Coyle

Ron,

I've got a prospective buyer for Norm's Concourse! Would you please get his current price and his contact information to me? Or, Give him my phone? 510
five zero seven 9710.

Tell him to know what price he wants because this guy is serious about an 01.

Thanks for the great event you and Sharon put on.

8)
Coil