News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

OnROV...doyawanna ???

Started by Tiger, February 06, 2010, 04:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) Can ya smell it eh......Yep, spring is just around the corner boys and girls...A time to stop itchin', pull the steeds out from hibernation here in the frozen North... and go ariddin' yeeeeehaa... 8)

However, until then, doyawanna meet up for brunch NEXT Sunday 14th February 2010,  Breezy Corners at 11.00 a.m. folks.... Lets all get together and catch up with friends...old and new . Share a few laughs before Monday comes around!!!
Let me know... :-\

8)...Tiger & Cathy.
8)...Fiddlesticks.
8)...Art & Bonnie.

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Tiger

:) Fiddlesticks, Art & Bonnie are in... 8) Anyone else..??
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

kev10104

I think we are in but will let you know for sure soon.

Tiger

8)...Tiger & Cathy.
 8)...Fiddlesticks.
 8)...Art & Bonnie.
 8)...Kev' & Tammy
  8)...Big Barrie & Doris.

............Anyone else going to join us for brunch :-\

Tiger

:) A nice hour or so with three other couples from the OnROV and friends crew...Time for a few laughs, catching up on "things" since we last met, some more lau ;D ghs...and good food 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

kev10104

It was really good to see everyone again.I just have to find a way to convince my better half to be on time.Thanks guys.