News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

First ride with #16

Started by Spunner, March 11, 2010, 07:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spunner

Well folks snuck out for my first ride yesterday with #16 ;D She's all plated and legal cept my insurance doe not kick in until the 15th ::)
But I thought I'd take her for a ride in a quiet industrial park close to my house....well I've never seen soooo many police in my life! :police:......they were checking commercial vehicles and waved my through :angel:
So I headed for a quiet rural road and passed 2 police on bikes ??? They waved and I had a very nice get to know you ride....a few adjustments and I was comfy and had a big smile on my face ;D Those Mac pipes sound gooood!
I've done a few things to the beast and will post a pic soon.
My head hurts

xswheels

Welcome to the wide world of Visions. I'm riding Tigers #8. Enjoy the ride, maybe our paths will cross.

sunburnedaz

Rebuild the one my friend sold me they are so comfy to ride. My girl will not let me see the vision ever.

Welcome to the mad house!  ;D
1982 Yamaha XZ550 - Almost bone stock
2005 Honda F4i - Nothing stock
98 ZX-6R Track Bike
1998 Chevy truck - AKA recovery truck

Tiger

:) Hahahahahahahaa...Good for you buddy, good for you 8) Keep those boys-in-blue busy out your way and they just might miss me this year!!! LOL

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Raj1988

Awesome, the first time i rode the bike after Tiger sorted her out for me, I could not stop smiling for a few hours
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

kev10104

Congrats Spunner.We'll have to hook up for a ride soon.