Battery Cables

Started by kev10104, March 24, 2010, 04:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kev10104

I got a set of battery cables and installed them last week.The bike fires instantly now.What a remarkable difference.I would suggest everybody get a set from Tiger.I am truly amazed at the differnce these make.Thanks again buddy.

YellowJacket!

I'll second that.  Quality is outstanding.
If you need spark plug wires, you should hit him up for a set too.  Again, outstandding quality and workmanship!

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

kev10104

Tiger

:-[ Awe shucks...thanks guys. I'm really buzzed that your happy with the finished article and what it has done for your Vision's. Thank you for the positive feedback... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kev10104

The thanks goes to you buddy.

seabee

Tiger can u give me a quote for both battery and plug wires including shipping to 19703? Thanks!
***1982 Yamaha XZ 550 Vision***

Tiger

Quote from: seabee on March 25, 2010, 10:27:01 AM
Tiger can u give me a quote for both battery and plug wires including shipping to 19703? Thanks!

:) PM sent... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Raj1988

I wouldnt know how much better they are since the first thing tiger did on my Vision was toss the old wires >:(.
I haven't had a problem since so that speaks for itself.
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

kev10104

I used to dread firing her up in cold weather but no worries now.

vadasz1

Mine starts just fine.  And I will tell you moore once I RIDE her home tomorrow!!!!!!
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

kev10104