April 10/11th 2010...Spring Motorcycle Show.

Started by Tiger, April 06, 2010, 06:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

April 10/11th 2010...Spring Motorcycle Show at the International Centre...

Meet at Tim Horton's, just south of the International Centre for 10.30 a.m. on Sunday morning... 8)

IN

8)...Tiger and Cathy.

8)...Kev10104 & Tammy.

8)...Brian_Mathewson.

8)...vadasz1.

8)...Art & Bonnie.

8)...Wee Barre.

8)...Gord

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

vadasz1

My wife said I can go to.  LOL

See ya there. 

And I will be riding the Blue Hammer.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Tiger

:) I think the ten of use had a great day out... 8) The show was a lot of fun, tons to see...including eye candy!!! Cathy & Bonnie each got a good set of nice leather chaps, Brian Mathewson picked up a great set of saddle bags and vadasz picked up a new back tire for his Vision... 8)

A good time had by all...all in all 8)

8)......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kev10104

It was a fantastic time but i think I missed the eye candy. 

vadasz1

I don't think so buddy.  But the candy wasn't as sweet as it was back at the winter supershow.  This show was definitely smaller in my opinion.  Some nice bikes to be seen and some nice deals as well on apparel and parts.

On a side not, just before I got home I filled my tank up and cost me a whopping $13 after riding 210 kms.  And that was about 90% highway and at the posted speeds too (for now).  So that sort of works out to about 6.5 liters/100 kms.  My 1998 Nissan Altima with a 2.4 L was probably getting about 10L/100kms AT BEST!  And the bike is more fun to boot.

Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.