News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

decals

Started by starfire, April 23, 2010, 12:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

starfire

hi I'm talking to a guy who does  decals sets hell be doing some for my bike my ? is for my black 83 the stripes on the fairing and bike are black/gold  my 2nd? is did they make a red vision with red/gold decals whats a good price 4 these??should i Wait and see if any nos shows up???
mom said visions are like a box of chocolate's you never know how far your going to get

kev10104

vadasz1 had a line on some but am not positive as to the colours.It is posted on here somewhere.

vadasz1

The ones that I can have made are made from the red graphics on the red/white '83 model, aka "Canadian Special".  It would look exactly like the pic of Kev10104's bike in his profile pic.  Meaning the fairing graphics are solid and not striped.  If you want to go the solid way then let me know.  I'll post the link to the thread here soon.

Here's the link to the thread.....http://ridersofvision.net/rovforum/index.php?topic=11578.0
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

starfire

thanks the ones this guy has are repos of old nos.so hes got the gold /black 4 the fairing and bike and red/gold too . its just his source says that theres to be black/gold  multi stripe decals on fairing and red and gold on bike i think that's an error cause my stock  black 83 is black and gold  all around  i think like Lucky's..I also would like to know if there are red 83s with red/gold  also he's says theyll be around 120  for the whole set.. fairing and bike
mom said visions are like a box of chocolate's you never know how far your going to get

vadasz1

$120 is WWWAAAYYY too much.  Look at the pricing that I offered to ROV members in the thread I linked to above.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.