News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Arizona bike week

Started by motoracer8, April 25, 2010, 07:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motoracer8

I was there, Friday 10 to 4, Saturday 9 till about noon. It was a Harley deal for shure. I had not been to a event like that for along time.

Had my Vision there, saw no others. Two guys came by had never seen a Yamaha like that and wonderd what it was.  Beautiful Arizona weather all weekend.

Ken G.
83 Vision and 11 others, Japanese, German and British

fret not

Wow, Ken!  There was a bunch of noise about several guys going to that event and showing off their Visions.  What happened? ???

Did you ride there or transport your bike?  I would have loved to be there, not for the Harleys but the desert.  Still working on getting my V going, one thing at a time.
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

motoracer8

I transported the Vision to Las Vegas, left truck in the parking garage at the Mirage, rode to and from Phoenix, 300 miles each way. The weather was beautiful, Fri,Sat in the 80's, Sunday 92. Happy I had the truck it started raining just past Mojave, and off and on all the way home.

Ken G.
83 Vision and 11 others, Japanese, German and British

vadasz1

moto:  We just missed eachother in Vegas.  I was there staying at the Excalibur from Sunday night till Thursday morning.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.