News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

#19 on the up!!!

Started by Tiger, April 26, 2010, 09:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kev10104

I think he was trying to keep that quiet Tiger.My daughter's boyfriend was over joyed by his new ride and now my daughter is pissed at me because that is all he talks about and pays attention too.Thank you Cecil I will bring him up once he gets insurance.He was getting quotes for over $4000 a year but he called the insurance compant I deal with and they are charging him $2900.I think that is nuts but he seems happy with it.Passed the safety no problem.You really made a young lad happy Tiger.I meant Angel's boyfriend and not me because now he might leave her alone.

vadasz1

Kev, what insurance company is he quoted from?  How old is he?  Try getting quotes from JEVCO or Statefarm.  I'm with JEVCO and am paying $550 for the year.  I kind of laughed when I got the quote because it turned out to be $1/cc.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Kenny

Vadasz1,
     Hey bud you owe them a couple more $$'s I'd say. ;D
               Cheers Ken .S
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92

Tiger

Quote from: vadasz1 on May 01, 2010, 10:19:15 AM
  How old is he? 

:) This is a twenty year old with his first motorcycle and has not, as yet, done the M2 course...Therefore his insurance quotes read like telephone numbers.

Sadly, Ontario is one of the most expensive provinces in Canada for auto/motorcycle insurance...Can you assume the position sir, while I put on this rubber glove to enable me to insert my "QUOTE"!!! :o :o ::)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Tiger

Quote from: kev10104 on May 01, 2010, 08:51:05 AM
...You really made a young lad happy Tiger.

:) Only to pleased to be able to help my friend... 8) She turned out much better than I had thought, given that she was built off the back of a rolling frame and a variety of spare parts located in the many boxes/totes/bins, etc, that I have here... 8) Besides, it was a lot of fun...

At least he has a ride that you delivered to him with a safety, ready to ride and no "what do I need to do next to get her on the road" factor. However, I must admit I did leave him plenty of room, as far as polishing goes...LOL With some extra 'elbow grease" she will look, (as well as run), great...and I know that you will help him in that department before he brings her up to my place  :o ;D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kev10104

lol.You know it.He is having some issues but I am going over to see what I can help with.