Great deal on stainless brake lines! Good price...& style selection.

Started by Cdnlouie, May 11, 2010, 11:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cdnlouie

Here is an ebay post that I found to be not only a great price, but terrific quality.  You can order colored lines as well, which was my preference for black, all at this amazing price. They are located near Toronto and ship worldwide.  They even have a sale price listing for a nice 3 line set for the dual disk setup.  They were great for me as wanted to use the dual disks, but with the higher 82 risers, so they just whipped up the right set for me.  This might ring someone else's bell.

CDNL  ;)

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280492780561&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

In case this link does not work try a search for "Linespro" on ebay or even stainless motorcycle lines as they have quite a few listings.  You can order any number of lines, lengths and offsets and pitches for banjo bolts.  Make sure you know what to order.  If you need to check info for the dual disk with 82 risers I have my notes on my order.

Cdnlouie

spectre

1982 yamaha vision xz550- a work in progress

67GTO

I know this is asking alot but, does anyone know the specs for the three hoses for a 83 Vision?

Thanks, Dan
" Like a dream he flies away, no more to be found,
banished like a Vision of the night."
                                                Job 20:8    NIV

Cdnlouie

That's interesting that they have a US link Lucky (first time I have seen that). I am wondering if they are still shipping from Canada (with a US type listing only as I think they can do that) or they actually have a US warehouse?

I do know their primary site is in Toronto so one might want to ask if they are ordering from this US link, but shipping from Canada, in light of the current postal strike. Otherwise, this is should keep shipping costs lower for the border crossing issue, which makes everyone happy.

I have the order specs for an 83 front end with 82 bars using a single line from the reservoir and split to each caliper (OEM configuration).  Here are my order specs...but be informed that I have not actually put them on yet ::). Also make sure their chart has not changed from when I ordered mine. but this will at least give you some context for your own.  You just need a shorter "line 1" for the 83 bars, everything else should be the same.  These come with banjo bolts and everything you need.

I ordered three "black coated" lines for a Yamaha 10mm bolt hole, with bolt pitch of 1.25.

Line 1 is 18 inches long with a 15 degree (fitting G) on both ends, and with angle orientation of 90 degrees (type C).

Lines 2 & 3 are identical, both of them 19.5 inches long, with one 45 degree (fitting F) and one 15 degree (fitting G) on the other end.  The angle orientation for lines 2 & 3 is 0 degrees (type A).

Lucky

the auction states:

QuoteItem location: U.S., United States
Ships to: United States, Canada

my guess is they ship from a warehouse near the border, lol..

82 single disk specs:
1) 38" end to end
2) 2ea fitting "G"
3) angle orientation "A" (but, since they are 15 degree, they have to be opposite, like this: ,-----'  )
4) 2ea 1.25 banjo bolts
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Hartless

how about the specs for an 82 single disk with 83 risers / :)
Ride Hartless or stay home

"strive for perfection , settle for excellence"

Lucky

1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black