News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Sunday Ride...

Started by Tiger, May 13, 2010, 09:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

The weekend weather report, well at least for Sunday, is sunny and dry... 8) ... Who wants to meet for brunch on SUNDAY??

11 a.m. at Breezy Corners Restaurant... and then out for a wee ride...  ALL are welcome to join us...two wheels or four!!

Let me know folks.

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kev10104

I believe we are in for sure.Angel agreed to babysit and I have been getting a bit lonely riding all by myself.Not really but it sounded good in my head.

Tiger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

vadasz1

Awesome ride mate.  Enjoyed having Kev & Tammy and Art & Bonnie join Cathy& you and I.  A great practice run for next weekend.

Just to make a mental note for everyone when riding, make sure to bring pre-moistened rags to wipe visors clean of dried bug matter.  Also to bring some bottled water along if we happen to stop where there is nothing to buy around us.

Also make sure to bring plenty of cash as there are a bunch of palces that can be bought at those fantastic rest stops.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Tiger

Quote from: vadasz1 on May 16, 2010, 07:34:45 PM
Awesome ride mate.  A great practice run for next weekend.

Just to make a mental note for everyone when riding, make sure to bring pre-moistened rags to wipe visors clean of dried bug matter.  Also to bring some bottled water along

:) The best riding weather for several weeks, that's for sure...a great day out. This was my first decent ride (230Kms = 144 miles) since the spill on Good Friday...thoroughly enjoyed it...and yes, a great precursor for the 2010 OnROV Spring Ride next weekend.

Vad', I always carry water, 2 bottles, and a piece of 'Shamwow' in a plastic bag for cleaning off the visor, wiping down a wet seat, etc ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

vadasz1

I wonder if the Shamwow will remove the brown stuff in our pants when we came upon the gravel section unexpectedly.  ;)

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

kev10104

It was a very enjoyable ride thank you all.The brown spots just change the colour of your jeans so you don't have to buy a new pair.

vadasz1

Just loved the ride that day.

I left you guys as I headed home on Mississauga Rd, through Belfontain and when I got to about Bovaird Dr., there was a cruiser upside down in the southbound ditch.  I think I saw the rider walking around as no one else was stopped to help the guy.  Hope the bike is as well as the owner was. 

There were so many riders out that day I imagined all of us as colony of ants scampering all over the country side.  Oh yeah, my left arm is now sore from all the waving that we did. 8)

kev10104

Usually if a bike is down there are many who would stop to help.That is one of the great things about ridung,it is like an extended family.