BEST OEM part online?

Started by jasonm., May 26, 2010, 07:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasonm.

Okay guys, I really need to know. And I guess others too. For OEM parts online ordering. Whom have you had both good prices and fast shipping? Tell us...
looks aren't important, if she lets you play by your rules

YellowJacket!

I've ordered OEM parts from dennis kirk in the past.  They used to have an online parts fiche but no longer link to it.  I called a year or so ago to ask about it and they told me that if I knew the part number I could either look it up, email them or cal and they would tell me if they had it in stock and how much.
Bought some OEM carb boots for $90.00 (oair) several years ago.
Oldbikebarn.com has had some good OEM parts in stock too.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Brian Moffet

When I redid my 83, I used dennis kirk and bikebandit quite a bit.  And Kragen for the radiator hose.

Brian

xswheels

kwells

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Rick G

If your on the west coast, use Bike bandit in San Diego or Chapperal in San Bernardino.From out here both Babbits  in Florida and Old bike barn in  Montreal , take forever to get stuff to you.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

YellowJacket!

Quote from: kwells on May 28, 2010, 01:21:54 AM
dgy.com

Yep, I forgot about dgy.  Got lots from them too.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

pullshocks

ysppart.com    They don't stock Vision parts but prices are good

Rick G

I've gotten Vision parts from YSpart in the past , didn't Take long either. Perhaps they have reduced stock on older models.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

pullshocks

All the Vision stuff I got from them had to be special ordered, but it was still fast.   Great service. They moved down to Oregon, so hopefully that means no more Washington State Sales Tax.