News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

OnROV swap meet & ride...

Started by Tiger, June 06, 2010, 12:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) Saturday 19th June is the CVMG's major swap meet... 8)... (Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group)

I picked up a Vision there last year :o oh, and a complete set of carbs for $3.00, yes, I said three dollars!!!!! A couple of years back, I picked up a rifle fairing and a short sport fairing that fit the Vision!!!

Sadly, last years meet was a near wash out because of the severe rain storms we had...wettest summer on record, go figure eh!!!...We ended going on the Sunday for a half hour before it closed ::)

This is a great day out... 8)

Meet up for breakfast at Breezy Corners Restaurant for 10.00 a.m. and then on to Paris (Ontario!!)

Who's in... ;)

8) Tiger & Cathy.
8) Lyn.
8) Brian_Mathewson
8) Geoff and Sharon
8) Art & Bonnie.
8) kev10104 & Tammy.

8)........TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Tiger

:) Four bikes, six people......any more coming along for a good day out :-\

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Tiger

:) Six bikes 'n ten people... 8)

Tiger

Tiger

:) Two Vision's, two Harley's, and a Honda Interceptor made the days journey...

Tiger & Cathy...Brian_Mathewson...Vision's

Art & Bonnie...Geoff & Sharon...Harley's

Brent on his well kept '84(?) Interceptor.

The weather report was a mixed bag of hot, high humidity, showers and thunder storms throughout the region...baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa humbug to the weather people!!!!

It was DRY, hot and sunny ALL day, beautiful riding weather... 8)

The fairground was packed for the whole day, with a huge selection of bikes in the car park!!!

The swap meet...WOW!!! whole bike's or parts for Yamaha's, Ducati's, Honda's, Harley's, Suzi's, Kawi's, all the old English marks too, etc, etc.....

Want to buy a complete, road worthy/project specimen?? How about: An original B S A, a Rudge!! or a Francis Barnet!!...no, o.k. what about: an early '60's Yamaha, a '50's Ariel, Triumph Bonniville, Norton Commando, A J S, Harley, Sunbeam, Honda Dream or, or,...the list is endless :P

However, other than "The Mistress" and Brian's...NO other Vision's, whole or in part, were their... :o ::) ;D :D :D :D :D which in a way, was good ;)

A really, really great day out with a handfull of great friends. I was pleased to have Brian ride with us again, the first time in a long time 8)

Another summers day memory to remember... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

kev10104

I was looking so forward to going but as I am learning more and more you can't always do what you want.I am pleased you guys had a great day with the great weather.