News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

How about a ride Sunday afternoon

Started by vadasz1, June 24, 2010, 10:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadasz1

Anyone interested in a Sunday afternoon ride?  Just something for about 4-5 hours would be nice?
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

vadasz1

The weather is supposed to be good enough tomorrow.  Who in Ontario is in for an afternoon ride?  Possibly do a north easterly ride this time from Toronto.

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

kev10104

I thought it was supposed to rain tomorrow?

vadasz1

Looks like it will just be cloudy.  Don't tell me your afraid of a little water now .... 8)

Tiger

:) Sorry guys, not today, due to other commitments... :(
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kev10104

I don't mind the rain to much if it hits us while we are out.Lou has to go to London and I think I might take a spin out there this morning.All is welcome to join us.

vadasz1

vadasz1

I went all by my lonesome today.  I took the route which added about 100 kms to my usual weekend ride home from Allen/Sheppard.  Looped through Schomberg a few times and then went thru Nobleton and thru Terracotta and then home.  All in all 2.5 hours of mind clearing bliss.

Then I got home and started a wood burning BBQ and wouldn't you know it the rain started.  But I was determined to win so I stoked the fire some more and ended up with some fantastic BBQ chicken  for dinner.   ;D ;D ;D

kev10104