News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

OnROV Fall Ride...2010!!!

Started by Tiger, July 20, 2010, 05:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) I will be having the 4th annual OnROV 2010 Fall Ride in September this year.

The weekend dates being... Saturday 18th/Sunday 19th September, which is good for the majority.
As normal, I can start to make arrangements, (routes, stops, Saturday night banquet, etc), once I have some idea of numbers...Let me know a.s.a.p please :-\

8)...IN... 8)

8)...Tiger & Cathy...'82 Vision.
8)...Night_Vision...'82 Vision...N.Y.
8)...Kev10104 & Tammy...'83 Vision.
8)...Joe_Vac...'82 Vision...N.Y.
8)...Canadian_Lou...'82 Vision.
8)...'Raj...'82 Vision.
8)...vadasz1...'82 Vision.
8)...Watson...2009 BMW 1200GS...Ohio.
8)...Art' & Bonnie...Harley Dddddd!!!
8)...Geoff & Sharon...2010 Hardley Ddddd!!
8)...Lyn...Ninja
8)...Wee Barre...'02 Shadow.
8)...Nelson...'06 Katana
8)...Ray and Dawn... 2006 Burgman

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kev10104

I will be their buddy and it really is the best time of the year to ride.Nice and cool.

vadasz1

I think I can make it then as well.  I hope that the rain will stay away as well.  Hopefully we could do longer runs this time and with more twisties.  ;)
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Tiger

8) Superb...we have Night_Vision coming up from Syracuse on his Vision, Kev10104 & Tammy ('83 Vision), 'Raj ('82 Vision), me and the wife on "The Mistress"... 8)

vadasz1, just do, don't think...  ;D You can always host a ride as well. Pick some roads and lead us there mate... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Tiger

:)...and we can now add Watson & his Beemer, all the way from Cleveland Ohio 8)

Hartless

where does this ride take place?
Ride Hartless or stay home

"strive for perfection , settle for excellence"

Tiger

Quote from: Hartless on July 21, 2010, 10:53:07 AM
where does this ride take place?

:) About an hour north of Toronto, in Southern Ontario, Canada...All are welcome mate 8)

Hartless

oh dang. thats not even in my countryand  i dont have a passport. wish i could get the time off to go though!
Ride Hartless or stay home

"strive for perfection , settle for excellence"

Tiger

8)...and Joe_Vac's in...thats three from the U.S... 8)

Tiger

8)...we can add Canadian_Lou to the ever growing list ;) 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

8) New to the crew this year, Geoff and Sharon, will once again be up for the challenge...I don't think they have missed any rides so far this season :-\ Spring Ride, Paris Ride, Ottawa ride & some in betweenies...Certainly adding the miles on to his first road bike in many years...8)

Tiger

:) Add in wee Barre and his Honda Shadow(?)....its a Honda of some sorts anyway LOL

Tiger

:) Any more for a great weekend... :-\

Tiger

Tiger

:) Another one to add to the growing list...Ray and Dawn, from my town, Erin, on a 2006 Suzuki Burgman 8)

Raj1988

isnt that one of them massive scooters ?? ;D
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

Tiger

Quote from: Raj1988 on August 24, 2010, 12:51:23 PM
isnt that one of them massive scooters ?? ;D

Correct young man 8)

Tiger

:) With less than three weeks to go, I need a 'head count' of those who intend to make the Fall Ride, so I can book the restaurant for the Saturday night banquet, organise a lunch stop, refueling, coffee stops, etc, etc... :-\

Let me know A S A P please:

Which day or days (Saturday/Sunday) you will be riding... :-\

If you need telephone numbers for overnight accommodation... :-\

Only coming to the banquet or bringing a guest with you... :-\

8) .......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

8) A reservation at The Mandarin Restaurant (in Brampton) is now confirmed... 8) 4.30 p.m, Saturday 18th September 2010 for 20 people. I can add on, if need be.... ;) Check it out.......

http://www.mandarinbuffet.com/findus.asp

8).......TIGER....... 8)

vadasz1

Well it looks it is over for me this year.  Leaky gas tank again and this will most likely have me put the bike away for the rest of the year.  I will try to see if the spare tank will be usable as it is, but it looks like I won't be attending this weekend at all.

Have fun you guys and watch out for those tar snakes.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.