News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

OnROV Fall Ride...2010!!!

Started by Tiger, July 20, 2010, 05:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joevacc

All I can say is you guys are the best!  NV and I high tailed it after we left the border without incident!  I did not get searched it didn't rain,  WTF??

I ran 1100 miles, logged over 17 hours in the saddle!  That makes an average of 64.7 mph!  Gotta love motorcycles!! ;~P

Riding big Barrie's K1200RS was a trip ~ boys like me should not be allowed to have that much power between their legs!!  (goes right to the head ya know)

Thank goodness that we only do this a few times a year, I could not believe the scale when I got home!

Tiger I would thank you again but it's your wife who deserves all the thanks ~ first for keeping you and most for letting a bunch of dirty old bikers into your beautiful home!!!! Give her another kiss for me!

Looking forward to the next one!  Be well boys and girls,  jv
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

fiddlesticks

Sooo jealous. I am however very glad you had a great ride, and that our cousins from the south made it home safe. Sorry I couldn't make it. I would have loved to be there.  :)
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Mike Jacobs

Quote from: fiddlesticks on September 20, 2010, 09:39:53 AM
Sooo jealous. I am however very glad you had a great ride, and that our cousins from the south made it home safe. Sorry I couldn't make it. I would have loved to be there.  :)

A big ditto to that thought from me.... I loved reading about it... maybe I'll make it next year.
Mike Jacobs
Columbia, MD
1985 Honda VF700S Sabre
1984 Moto Guzzi V65SP
1982 Yamaha XZ550 Vision US
1978 Suzuki GS550 standard
1996 Kawasaki EX250 Ninja