Vision works 30 mile test

Started by Agonoize, August 02, 2010, 10:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agonoize

So I took it out for a 30 mile test and not one problem.  Finally I have a working vision  ;D.

Raj1988

Brilliant... Once you are past the 3000 mark and have done your first "real" runin oil change let us know how she is going!!!!
Dont be fazed.,... It took me over a year and a half to get her on the road for her 3000 km test and i sure as hell couldn't have done it without a certain gentleman who's Avatar is a particularly elegant feline
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

h2olawyer

That final step from "Owner of Vision" progressing through "Fixer of Vision" to finally "Rider of Vision" is really cool.  As you ride her more, some other issues will likely pop up - but they are typically easy fixes.  Then, the more you ride, the better she will run.

May she give you many miles of smiles.   8)

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Agonoize

YellowJacket!

Agonize,

Congrats on becoming a Rider of Vision!  Its a great feeling.  Now, don't go out and race any GoldWings just yet.  8)

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Tiger

:) Congratulations... It will take a good, hard, swift kick in the nuts to get rid of that grin :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

Stop reading/typing and go out and ride her some more...Ride her hard and put away wet buddy...its what Visions were built to do 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Agonoize