News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

83 canadian vision

Started by Hartless, December 07, 2010, 03:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hartless

im not sure how the site works , but the post was only posted 19 days ago. seems like a good deal, something Tigar might be interested in?( your the only one i know lives in canada)i call first dibs on the fairing if someone picks it up and wants to sell the fairing though!!!!
http://www.reddit.com/r/motoswap/comments/e7tsh/1983_yamaha_xz550_vision_projectparts_bike_in_bc/
Ride Hartless or stay home

"strive for perfection , settle for excellence"

Raj1988

this is one of the member's bikes i think.. he wanted to restore then didnt have time...ANYHOW

#ADAM.... google BC, Canada and then google Ontario... Its basically the same distance as New York to Seattle
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

Walt_M.

Yea, that's diablo_man. It looks too good to part out but he doesn't have a title or the time and patience to fix it. Wish I could get it but it is just too far.
Whale oil beef hooked!

Hartless

haha yea  i had  feeling you guys lived far away. i wasnt sure where though
Ride Hartless or stay home

"strive for perfection , settle for excellence"

diablo_man

Yup, thats my bike. crazy, its been posted here and on reddit as available for 3 weeks with no interest until today and i get 3 different people.

one is actually coming to the area around christmas(when i will be there to help gather up the bike) so he is probably gonna get it, sorry guys. He already has a running black vision 83, that looks sweet so im glad the bike gets to go to a good home in one piece.

it would have been cool to part it all out and get a bit of cash for it(sorry hartless) , but i dont have access to the bike anymore or the time to wait for all the parts to go. and honestly, it is in too good condition to sell a few parts off and then junk the rest. the bike isnt for me, but someone else will like it.

Quote from: Walt_M. on December 07, 2010, 07:47:46 AM
Yea, that's diablo_man. It looks too good to part out but he doesn't have a title or the time and patience to fix it. Wish I could get it but it is just too far.

yup. the title, and the few semi major issues the bike has make it a poor project for a running bike but an absolutely awesome donor bike to upgrade or keep a fellow vision on the road.

Raj1988

It wouldn't be a 'Paul' would it?
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

kev10104

I would be interested in something like that as well.