News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Computer thick

Started by jono1798, December 15, 2010, 12:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jono1798

How do I upload a picture in this box. I can't seem to figure it out???
No man is rich enough to buy back the past.

Re-Vision

Click on Additional Options, click on Attach box, click Browse and go to your pictures, open picture and it should appear as jpg, gif, etc in the Attach box. Click more attachments to add more pictures. Click Post and hope your pictures aren't too big.    BDC

Lucky

you might need to link to an outside source such as Photobucket. i think the folder on this server is full or restricted...
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

don_vanecek

All the pictures I just put on had to have their KB reduced to 250 and under, and then you can only do one per section so to say. The CD that came with my Cannon camera enables me to do that. Doing that of course lowers the quality of the picture, on photo bucket-I've done that also-you can keep the full quality of your picture but of course it takes a few more steps-and it will help to have high speed internet. I only have dial up at this time so that's part of the reason I went with the lower picture quality on my recent "summer picture" post, even at that on dial up it takes several minutes to send each of the reduced pictures.   

Rikugun

I've wondered about this too. I've used the attach option in Additional Options, but what about the "Insert Image" icon above the text box? Will that only accept a linked web image rather than one saved to the hard drive?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

jono1798

I think I have it sussed! Cheers Folks.
No man is rich enough to buy back the past.