"This guy needs a hug!"

Started by spectre, January 19, 2011, 07:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spectre

1982 yamaha vision xz550- a work in progress

Rikugun

And I thought a broken leg was the worst thing that could happen to a skier....
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

AdvRich

AAWWWwwwwwwHuhuhuh!.......... Yeeeeowzauh.

spectre

The only thing I don't understand is why it hurts,
He is French after all...
LOL  ;D :D ;)

kiawrench

spectre:
that has never happened to me,, and i never met someone it has happened to , but i think i can explain it even being a frenchman involved.

those poles are just like a fishing rod,, very supple,like the body of a whip,,,so what happens at one end is multiplied, accelerated on the other end. basically, the guy got popped by the end of a whip-- may not mean much -------but he was hit solid, an injury that could have possibly crushed ,"popped" whatever it hit when contact was made. this may or may not have led to surgical repair,removal of injured part.  more reason to say ouch .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

spectre

well, of course I feel bad for the guy, I but I bet now, he too looks back at this video and laughs  ;)

Rikugun

He may be laughing but it's a shrill, high pitched kinda laugh!  :D
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

YellowJacket!

Could have been worse...he could have been a pole vaulter.   :o

david

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

spectre

Quote from: YellowJacket! on January 23, 2011, 03:36:19 PM
Could have been worse...he could have been a pole vaulter.   :o

david
David, I think we all just cringed reading that LOL