BluV Get's a New Home!

Started by akvision, January 29, 2011, 02:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akvision

I cant' tell you all how happy I am to know the "BluV" is being bought by a true visionary.  Monkeyfist reports that he has owned two v's that he tried to make into one..  life's circumstance foiled that plan.

Anyway, he made good deal by getting the BluV in Littleton, CO.  We have been in contact and talked on the phone and offered support on getting the bike info and history documented.  The bike is getting shipped to Pittsburg, PA.

I had always hoped that the bike would go to someone who would truely appreciate it for what it is.   I also hope he will be able to connect with other visionary's in that area.

This is a good thing.

Most likely I will fade away now.....this is a great group... keep it going.

akvision
1960 BMW R-50 "Hanz" reborn April 24, 2009 , Ketchikan
1982 "V" AKBluv, Denver, traded for BMW R1100S
1977 BMW R75/7, "Gertie"
1977 BMW R75/7, Green Lantern Cafe Project
Deep In the INSIDE PASSAGE, Alaska

Rikugun

Jim, Glad to hear BluV has a new home and lease on life! I hope you won't completely fade away, stop in and say "hi" from time to time.

Congratulations to Monkyfist and enjoy!
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

Lucky

Awesome!  now THAT is Vision Karma! lol

Most likely I will fade away now.....this is a great group... keep it going.

Don't you dare....
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Tiger

:) Superb news about your old Vision... 8)

Once a Visionary, always a Visionary mate. Keep checking...you never know!!!

8) .......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

akvision

Well,,,, maybe a connection or two on the RFAR ride... will keep you all posted..
I guess there is only one..

akvision
1960 BMW R-50 "Hanz" reborn April 24, 2009 , Ketchikan
1982 "V" AKBluv, Denver, traded for BMW R1100S
1977 BMW R75/7, "Gertie"
1977 BMW R75/7, Green Lantern Cafe Project
Deep In the INSIDE PASSAGE, Alaska

munkyfistfight

Thanks gang. I'll definitely be keeping everyone posted in one way or another. I didn't see this post earlier, so I just thought I'd jump in and say hi again. I love this machine, and I can't wait to have some adventures and stories for everyone.

Hopefully this weekend (weather permitting) I'll get "under the hood" a bit and I'll take pictures and make videos for Youtube.
Those who play by the book will always be beaten by those who write their own. -Travis Pastrana