News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Master Cylinder Rebuilt Kits - decent price - bonus discount coupon!

Started by Cdnlouie, February 01, 2011, 09:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cdnlouie

Hey fellows,

I just found a great master cylinder kit source online and ordered up an 83 rebuild kit for the very decent price of $24.95 and only $5 shipping to Canada.  That doesn't happen too often for us northern folk.

The source is Dark Horse Motorcycle Parts.com and I can offer you my discount coupon for an additional 10% off if you want to do your M/C upgrade this winter.  It comes with the pistion, seals, spring and everything you need.

The coupon code to enter at checkout online is: K031SB9C6599 Valid 2/1/10 to 2/28/10.  Not sure if you can use it more than once, so just say you used it here in a post so someone will know.  You can try using it twice but no guarantees.

Good regular price and a good chance to get this little job all new and safe for you.

Cheers!  ;)

Tiger

:) Thats a great bit of info' buddy... 8)

8) .......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Lucky

Just bought 3 master cyl rebuild kits and used the code, saved $7.69...

Thanks louie!

--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Cdnlouie

Terrific! That was timely! They may give you another discount coupon when you order arrives. We can "pay it forward" for anyone who needs this upgrade.

Sure seemed like a hard to pass up opportunity to upgrade the MC.  Cheap life insurance policy.

Cheers  :)

Lucky

excellent idea, if there is one i'll certainly pass it on.

One each for Cafe, Kitty's bike & Spectres bikes all have original, poor brakes.
I still have to find good prices for caliper kits and braded lines

spectre

Quote from: Lucky on February 02, 2011, 05:10:35 PM
excellent idea, if there is one i'll certainly pass it on.

One each for Cafe, Kitty's bike & Spectres bikes all have original, poor brakes.
I still have to find good prices for caliper kits and braded lines
Sweet! thanks Lucky!,
and Cdlouie :)
1982 yamaha vision xz550- a work in progress

Tiger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Lucky

shipping from the UK must be killer though??  no one closer has them at a price worth it?

Cdnlouie

You asked?  ??? Lucky here is a source that I also just used to get my brake caliper pieces. I just finished all my front end upgrade part collection (still waiting to install though) and so I will send you my sources and if they work for you, great!  I thought this was a pretty fair price as well.  This is just the seals of course.

Brad Obidowski - HVC cycle - 402-499-5608 - www.hvccycle.com  360 SW 25th St #6  Lincoln, NE 68522

Part description is: 26H-W0047-00-00 Brake Caliper Kit, RZ350 Rear  Replaced by 4XV-W0047-50-00  Price: $8.99

Night Vision gave me this link a while back so I have not installed the pieces yet, but I am reasonably sure the RZ350 caliper is the same, it's just that they only list it for the RZ350.

Cdnlouie

Okay here is the best stainless line supplier I have run across in recent history.  I really like these fellows because I needed a custom set for the dual disk set up, but with the higher 82 bars (my preference).

I also wanted a 3 line set (like the original 83) and I wanted them in black, so to get all these preferences rolled into one package these fellows actually did it and for the lowest cost I have ever seen, not to mention it was cheap shipping for me being in Toronto (probably not that much different to my American friends either).  You guys save the sales tax being out of town  :P.

Now you have to give them the angles and orientation of the fitting but all the components are top notch and look superb.  They have everything you need with double banjos or the like, very happy to put together any package style you want.

Check out this link to an active 3-line ebay item for $60.95:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-motorcycle-3-stainless-steel-brake-lines-kit-/330516535467?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4cf45218ab

The company is Lines Pro 1-866-721-3750  sales@eliteparts.com   "elitepart" is their ebay name.

Check out a two line ebay listing if you want to go that route as you will probably save some money.

Lucky

I ordered 3 MC rebuild kits @ 25.63 ea & used the coupon code online. rec'd them today, so "order to door" took 5 days (Idaho to Tennessee) U.S. Postal.

One kit had a coupon in it, SAME CODE: K031SB9C6599 Valid 2/1/10 to 2/28/10 10% off Entire Order so you don't only have to buy rebuild kits... :)

Remember, this code only works until the end of the month.  So, if you order something & you get a coupon, & it's for next month, pay it forward...

The Kits are K & L & seem to be decent quality.
--Lucky