Can't wait to ride

Started by kev10104, February 25, 2011, 05:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kev10104

It is so close to riding season and I can't wait.

Tiger

Quote from: kev10104 on February 25, 2011, 05:07:40 AM
It is so close to riding season and I can't wait.

:o .......CAAAAAABIIIIIN FEEEEEEEEEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!....... ;)

...Just a couple or so weeks kev' old buddy ;)

8) ........TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

YellowJacket!

Its been quite unseasonably warm down here in TN with daily temps in the 60's to low 70's.  Jan and Feb are usually our coldest months but tot this year.  Been riding YJ to school whenever I don't have to lug 58lbs of books.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

kev10104

I hear you pal.It is going to feel SOOOOOOO Good!

spectre

I can't wait either, I SHOULD (keyword: should)
be getting a minnimum wage job at my local parks and rec. possibly in the next month, so I'll be able to get the money for the MSF and maybe some nice gloves and a few other things. :D it's been killing me that it's been so warm here, if I could, I'd already be riding in this weather! :D
-Spectre
1982 yamaha vision xz550- a work in progress

Lucky

hasn't been warm enough for me even though we live in the same house, but i leave for work at 7am most days & it's still in the 40's...  and i'm too lazy to put on all the cold weather gear for a ride to work.  now for a full morning ride, for the fun of it... that would be different.
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

kev10104

It is still a little to cold here but it is warming up.

Tiger

Quote from: kev10104 on February 26, 2011, 10:39:04 AM
It is still a little to cold here but it is warming up.

:) Minus temps, snow all around, salt/sand on the roads.....Ummmmmmm, NO!!! Not conducive to riding two wheels around here.......just yet ;)

8) .......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kev10104

Agreed but still thinking about it.

Hartless

it almost makes me wish i wouldnt have started taking apart my V! buuuut its basically monsooning (wrong spelling?) here in portland :(
Ride Hartless or stay home

"strive for perfection , settle for excellence"

lexx790

100 further north yet year round riding, gotta love SW England ;D

Cdnlouie

I couldn't wait! I skipped down to Florida and enjoyed 78-80 degree highs...perfect riding weather all week. I hope mother nature won't hold that against me now  ;D.

This is going to be my new February resolution!  We should all get together here and take our Visions down for a nice spring ride!   

kev10104

You may be on to something there Cecil.