Toronto Spring Motorcycle Show.....

Started by Tiger, March 21, 2011, 06:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

Here we go for another season of fun and excitement.......Saturday 9th/Sunday 10th April 2011.......Meet at 11 a.m. Tim Hortons, beside the International Centre 8)

http://www.supershowevents.com/spring/index.html

Whos going to join me on the Sunday for this show ???

8) .......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

lexx790

Tiger

Quote from: lexx790 on March 21, 2011, 06:37:02 PM
Damn, a week to early for me.  :(

:) Well, come over a week sooner...wife and rug rats to follow ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

ps What are your arrival/departure dates for Toronto mate... ???
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

lexx790

Quote from: Tiger on March 21, 2011, 07:09:47 PM
Quote from: lexx790 on March 21, 2011, 06:37:02 PM
Damn, a week to early for me.  :(

:) Well, come over a week sooner...wife and rug rats to follow ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

ps What are your arrival/departure dates for Toronto mate... ???
We arrive in Toronto on the 16th April and are there for 3 nights.
Would hardly call my 19 year old son that weighs more than me a rugrat anymore  :o ;) ;D

kev10104

I will be working the Saturday but will be going on the Sunday.

Tiger

:) My social secretary (the wife) tells me we have another engagement on that Saturday so I'll be there on the Sunday...it appears Sunday is the best day for the majority too 8)

Tiger

Tiger

:) I met up with Brian_Mathewson, Little Barre, Art and his wife Bonnie yesterday, as planned. Due to thunder storms 'The Mistress' remains in my garage :(

The show was good with a variety of bikes, (new and used), accessories of all sorts...riding gear, bling, tires, etc, etc...all there to be had...with some great prices 8)

Art picked up a set (jacket & pants) of FrogToggs rain gear for only $50.00 :o Cathy and I already have a set...they are light weight, breathable, comfortable and pack down in to a small bag for easy storage. Art, Brian, Barre and I picked up a set of FrogToggs neoprene gloves for only $14.95... 8) Art and I also picked up some 50th anniversary Port Dover Friday 13th 'T' shirts at 5 for $20.00...normally $20.00 each on the day!!! (We were both there, last year, for the 50th).

All in all, a good day with good friends.... 8)

8) ....... TIGER ....... 8)

kev10104

I was looking forward to going but work got in the way.Funny thing is I know I would have picked up a pair of those gloves for sure.