News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

1 on 1 swap meet...

Started by Tiger, April 03, 2011, 07:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) You can tell that a new ridin' season is just around the corner...snow is going away as the temperatures gradually rise a wee bit, winter coats are going back in to the closet...and Night-Vision and I have our two man swap meet ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

For the past few years, around this time of year, he and I meet at Honeys Restaurant, Niagara Falls New York, at noon, for beer and wings...and an exchange of whatever we have that the other guy needs ;D :D :D :D :D.

Great to see you again brother...and look forward to you coming up for the OnROV 2011 Spring Ride 8)

8) ....... TIGER ....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

vadasz1

I don't know about you but it is snowing again bro.  Looks like I still have time to do the final touches on my V before the REAL spring weather arrives.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Night Vision

yep, I always look forward to the "spring swap".... nice to catch up on going ons and shake old man winter's grip off... and start the countdown  ;)

if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Raj1988

Tiger, You should have told me... I have a SEAT for NV!! ;D
;)
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution