Another unhappy Vision owner...

Started by Brian_Matthewson, April 06, 2011, 01:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

Quote from: JohnAMcG on June 13, 2011, 10:50:48 AM
Reminds me of a story my pops used to tell me from the drag strip, these two guys were always racing.  So the first guy said he wanted to race for pink slips, and the second said he cannot win, because his car just wasn't as fast as the other.  So the first guy, says, no, his car is faster, he just doesn't know how to drive it.  So the second guy says, argues and argues, cuz he doesnt want to look like a punk, "if I had your car I'd win every time too!" so the first guy says, Ok, we'll race for slips, but Ill drive your car and you drive mine.  The first guy took both cars home.   

Almost as funny as the guy who showed up to Metro (they call it Metro, or used to, before they put in speed bumps, it was exactly 1/4 mile between two lights right next to a metro station, where there would often be illegal races at night) in a primer gray pinto.  Well, this guy in a souped up Mustang was giving him all this S, making fun of him and whatnot, trying to get him to race, and the pinto guy kept saying he is just there to watch, and he didnt come to race, and so on an so on.   So after much egging on, the pinto driver, says Fine, You wanna race?  We're racing for slips then.  So the mustang guy accepts, with his ego on the line, and they pull up to the starting line.  The pinto guy gets out of his car, and says, Hold on a minute, Im not ready yet.  He pops the hatch, and pulls out a set of wheelie bars and bolts them up, and cranks open a giant NOS bottle in the back.  Im not sure if it was a set up or not, but a quarter mile later that mustang guy was crying his eyes out saying "please don't take my car" and the pinto guys says, You would have had no problem taking mine.  LOL, some guys can't help but get all ego and emotional about stuff. 

I just love story's like that.   ;D :) ;D

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)