the power of the U.S military & Sony..

Started by Lucky, May 02, 2011, 08:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky

Anyone else notice that as soon as the Playstation network went down, they got Osama?  see what happens when they put down the controllers & they pick up their guns?   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Lucky

I'm sorry, maybe Coil has rubbed off on me a bit:

Ok, so maybe i'm missing something, but this is starting to sound a bit like an SNL skit:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government Spokesman:

"Ok, we got him.  Yesterday, no, wait, last week.. no it was yesterday... Anyway, we have his DNA & pictures (no you can't see them yet) & that proves it."

"The DNA results will take a few days"

"it was yesterday, but it's him... the body?...ummm... it sort of...fell off the boat...I mean 'buried at sea"

"Those pictures on Fox were fakes!  Right, the DNA results aren't in just yet... soon though! Ah... correct, no body anymore..."

"Hey! but MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

i'm really not trying to stir anything up, but something sounds fishy.... and if it's not the truth, those who have been lost & those who have sacrificed deserve the truth..

Brian Moffet

There are DNA tests that can be done in less than 24 hours, depending on how much DNA material was available (I assume a body would provide a lot).

The burial at sea was apparently done due to religious issues.  Muslim faith demands a body be buried with 24 hours of the death. According to news reports, Saudi Arabia was contacted and refused the body.  Therefore, the body was prepared according to bin Ladin's faith and buried at sea.

It seemed a bit sketchy to me so I decided to look into some of the other reports.  So far they seem to hold up.

Just stating what I was able to find out.

Brian

Night Vision

color me skeptical... I'll have to wait and see Coil's new avitar before I pass gas judgement
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

:) I really don't give a shite...as long as that wee bastard is DEAD, DEAD, DEAD. Good riddance to the shirt lifting turd burglar!!!!

BUT...we all know that this isn't the end of those cowardly murdering hypocritical sons of bitches!!!!!!

Sorry, rant over  :P

8) ....... TIGER ....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

mdskinner731

how many of yall have seen the series on tv about jessie ventura's conspiracy theory?? i hate to believe any of this info he puts out there. but it adds up more than the info the U.S. government is putting out there aboput 911??    if jessie is true "Bin-Laden" didnt have much to do with 911 (if anything at all)

Quote from: Brian Moffet on May 02, 2011, 07:56:28 PM
There are DNA tests that can be done in less than 24 hours, depending on how much DNA material was available (I assume a body would provide a lot).

The burial at sea was apparently done due to religious issues.  Muslim faith demands a body be buried with 24 hours of the death. According to news reports, Saudi Arabia was contacted and refused the body.  Therefore, the body was prepared according to bin Ladin's faith and buried at sea.
if jessie is true this means the govt is using the quote stated above to cover there own tracks.

Think about the pentagon!! how could a plane 156 feet wide 162 feet long only leave a crator in the wall thats only 60-70 feet wide??  further more the govt had a misile "come up missing" just days before the attack and they called off all fighter jets over D.C. that day with no explanation as to why??
and world trade center number 7 just misteriously colapses with no aparent reason why?? hmm.and its world trade building number 7 that was incharge of missiles and air security and home land security?????

ohh yea and the black boxes???? they combed through the buildings wreckage enough to find bone fragments the size of tooth picks but couldnt find the boxes that were so called indestructable???

no disrespect to any of the families who lost loved ones weather it was family or friends. or any one at all but look in to this its on the internet
"he who has the most toys when they die, wins..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if it moves and its not supposed to-duct tape
if it dont move and its supposed to- wd-40
Redneck Law

Lucky

BOY HAVE I GOT A GUY FOR YOU! :)

http://ridersofvision.net/rovforum/index.php?action=profile;u=662
you guys have a lot to discuss, lol

we give Coil a hard time, but he's a good guy. drop him a line...

--Lucky

Brian Moffet

Quote from: mdskinner731 on May 03, 2011, 05:03:04 PM
Think about the pentagon!! how could a plane 156 feet wide 162 feet long only leave a crator in the wall thats only 60-70 feet wide??

Um, airplanes are not really very strong. They are deliberately built to be light, which basically means fragile.  The plane that I own is 26 feet long and 34 feet wide at the wings.  Realistically it is only 4 feet wide in the fuselage.   (see included photo)

The car I own is a smart fortwo.  Really tiny car.  Guess what.  It weighs more than my airplane.  (smart fortwo gross weight is 2300 pounds, Stinson 108-1 gross weight is 2200 pounds.)

Airplanes, despite being fairly large, are really light.  That weight translates into momentum, which defines how much damage you can do.

FYI,
Brian

P.S. my 65 year old airplane is actually considered to be built like a tank, in that there has never been a structural failure in the air.  Can't even say that about airlines.  For reference, that is me in the picture and I am just over 6 feet tall.

Lucky

Many years ago, at an airshow i sat in a static Apache gunship helicopter. i was shocked by how fragile parts of that machine were.  built for lightweight & i guess performance too. lightweight material with watever reinforcement was needed & probably no armor plating..

I grew up sailing a 19' Rhodes 19 sloop.  that thing was a whole lot more solid than that 'copter!

miss that boat!
(this isn't ours, but same type)

arthurdent510

Ah, you have to hate conspiracy theories...  the whole topic drives me crazy.  To think that such a massive operation could be covered up, while we get people "speaking on terms of anonymity" about everything the government does nowadays...  I don't think it could be done.  And just because it's posted on the internet...  the internet is full of self proclaimed experts spewing nonsense on every imaginable topic. 

If you really go looking hard enough, you really can see a face on the moon...

Night Vision

here's a bit to chew on... I attended a "Boy Power" dinner tonight that was a Boy Scouts of America fund raising function...

no, ..... the sprouts didn't take bin Laden out... but the retired General that was the guest speaker said during his speech that

quote "they had been rehearsing the mission for months" end quote
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Brian Moffet

Quote from: Night Vision on May 04, 2011, 10:41:06 PM
quote "they had been rehearsing the mission for months" end quote

Knowing what I know about security and military, this statement makes perfect sense.  They take a series of likely scenarios and train them. The last thing they want is to make to make something up on the spot. That leads to potential delays, and delays lead to problems, injury or death.

Brian

kev10104

I got to tell you Tiger summed it all up pretty good.