Look what I found and bought. HEHEHE

Started by vadasz1, May 23, 2011, 10:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadasz1

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150600944017&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Can't wait to get my hands on it and installed on my bike.  U currently have an 83 speedo residing in my cluster but I am just itching to have a TRUE Canadian speedo in there again.  Too boot the tach on this one is better looking than the one I have right now.  So looks like it will be a complete swap out.  Even the mileage is very close to what I have on my bike right now.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

QBS

Good for you!  Don't forget to grease the cable input carrier.  The broken reset knob can be swapped out with the one from your old unit.  Note: It's attached with a really, really small Phillips head screw.  If the screw head gets buggered up you'll never get it off in one piece.  Eye glass frame tools are close to the right size.  That's how small the screw is.

vadasz1

QBS:  I am aware of the "jeweler's screw" holding the knob on.

The other good thing is that it is in Northern Ontario and when mailed out I should get it in a couple of days.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.