News:

Main Menu

You May Be A.....

Started by Re-Vision, May 24, 2011, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re-Vision

If I offended anyone other than radical Muslims I apoligize, other than that....Tough shit.     BDC

Brian Moffet

Quote from: Re-Vision on May 24, 2011, 11:35:33 AM
If you find this offensive or racist and don't forward it, YOU may be a Muslim.

I can pretty much guarantee that this one did not come from Jeff Foxworthy, since he doesn't send out email routines...

Lucky

1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Brian Moffet

You can find it on snopes.com, where it's been shown not to be from Jeff Foxworthy.

Re-Vision

I put it back without Jeff's picture and name, never crossed my mind to check Snopes'.    BDC

Brian Moffet

Just for clarity, I do find it offensive and racist...

Wouldn't want anyone to think otherwise.

Brian (no, I'm not a Muslim)

Raj1988

I find this offensive and racist, and folks that know me will tell you that I am rarely offended by anything
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

The Prophet of Doom

This is pretty ignorant.

Just so you know that if USA invades New Zealand as they have so many other countries without cause, I will be joining them. 

Rikugun

USA attack New Zealand!? LOL That's preposterous! Short of the nearly 90 million barrels of proven oil reserves under your feet, what possible reason could the US have to attack?

And for the record, the USA does not attack a nation for no cause.....it's just that we're not completely forthright about our motives. Often, a more noble and humanitarian reason is sold in lieu of the truth to make us feel better about ourselves as Americans.  :(
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

Re-Vision

Quote from: Rikugun on May 24, 2011, 06:24:34 PM
And for the record, the USA does not attack a nation for no cause.....it's just that we're not completely forthright about our motives. Often, a more noble and humanitarian reason is sold in lieu of the truth to make us feel better about ourselves as Americans.  :(

It ain't working.    BDC