News:

Main Menu

Next OnROV meet & ride...

Started by Tiger, June 07, 2011, 09:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

The CVMG swap meet, in Paris Ontario, is on Saturday 18th JUNE...its a great day out. Lots of bargains to be had!!!

Anyone interested in going  ???

Meet at Breezy Corners Restaurant, (Hwy #6, just outside of Freelton village), for 9.00 a.m Saturday 18th June...breakfast, gas the rides up and we will roll on down to Paris

Let me know folks....... :-\

8) ....... TIGER ....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kev10104

Sounds good to me.Looking forward to it.

Raj1988

I've still got some parts left... anyone know how One can set up a display at this place?
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

Kenny

I'M IN FOR THIS ONE !!!
                               Ken S ;) :D ;D :laugh: :-*
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92

Tiger

Quote from: Kenny on June 15, 2011, 11:16:36 PM
   I'M IN FOR THIS ONE !!!
                               Ken S ;) :D ;D :laugh: :-*

SUPERB Kenny... 8)

Your welcome to stay over at our place Friday and/or Saturday if you want ;)

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Raj1988

find anything fun this time around?
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

Tiger

:) What a cracking day Saturday was, just superb 8)

Two or three rode in just to have breakfast.......and wish me a 'Happy Birthday'...and off they went to other destinations ;)

After breakfast we gassed up the rides and headed down to the show in Paris (Ontario)...Canadian-Lou on his Yamaha Venture with his young grandson along for the ride, Art & Bonnie (Harley), Scott ('03 Goldwing), Kevin ('83 Vision), Kenny ('83 Vision), Tiger & Cathy ('82 Vision) and Dorothy (Kenny's wife) in the 'pace car'...lol Sadly Dorothy is awaiting shoulder surgery and is unable to ride  :(

There was, as usual, plenty to see at the show, which includes a huge swap meet. I picked up a new stainless steel doodad thinggy to fit on to my trailer to hold the front wheel in place, an orange top for the wee wifey and a gold YAMAHA decal for my brothers Vision. After several hours of checking out all the sights and sounds, we set off for home. A nice ride through some great winding roads.... 8)

Kenny and Dorothy stayed over... so we had a BBQ, a few wobbly pops, wine, and a shot of single malt scotch (to finish off the night!!)...a great night for catching up with two good friends that we haven't seen for a long while. After a late night and a late morning  ::) we set out for lunch before waving goodbye to our guests... :(

Thank you for the cards, presents and well wishes my friends...much appreciated by this old sod ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

vadasz1

If you have pics of Kenny's bike please post it.

Thanks.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Tiger

Quote from: vadasz1 on June 24, 2011, 09:42:44 PM
If you have pics of Kenny's bike please post it.

Thanks.

I don't know if anyone took any pictures to be honest :-\ However,Kenny was on his Red/Yellow '83...... ;)