News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Been a long time, but just saying Hi.

Started by dj, June 11, 2011, 10:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dj

Most of you may not remember me as it's been a few years since i was last on the site. I sold my 2 visions to firstone back in 08.  I've had a few different bikes since then. I got a 08 honda rebel to rip around back and forth to work on and really like it.

But, out of no where today the vision bug popped up and I thought "I wonder if there are any available in my area???"

I haven't thought about the XZ's in years, but the addiction keeps popping up randomly. The are great bikes to ride if you can get them running right which unfortunatley for me wasn't possible at the time. I kinda regret selling them but didn't have the time or money to put into them. Didn't want to see them parted out or just rotting away.

Just don't tell my wife that I had that thought as she was glad to see them go and not having me tinker with them in the driveway anymore  ::)
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

YellowJacket!

Hi there DJ. good to see you back checking in.  Yup, gotta get yuorself another Vision.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

dj

Well I guess my brain was thinking that since I have finally been hired on full time at my job (after 8 years of temp status) and now that my wife is working again money isn't an issue anymore. And since I have another bike that actually runs it isn't as pressing so tinkering would be as time allows...

Or I finally just finished going insane.
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)