News:

Main Menu

Happy Canada Day...

Started by Tiger, July 01, 2011, 06:57:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

1st July....... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA ....... 8)

"O Canada, our home and native land, true patriot love in all thy sons command"  

Weather wise, it should be a great riding day...Enjoy the day/long weekend folks...I know I will  8)

8) ....... TIGER ....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Walt_M.

It is rare when we can both celebrate our Independence Days the same weekend. Happy Independence Day everyone.
Whale oil beef hooked!

vadasz1

Right back at ya buddy.  We spent the afternoon at Wonderland and then enjoyed the great fireworks show they have in the evening.  Made it home just before midnight.

A very HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to all our American brothers and sisters.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Mid Life Crisis

Happy belated Canada Day and US Independance day to all!

We spent it watching my Father In Law become a Canadian Citizen!....... Only been in Canada 29 yrs from England........  Just the same it was a great day!

Rick G

Your would have laughed at me singing along with Tigers scrolling script. I was really  disappointed when it ended. and there was no second line.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike