News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

guests/newbies...

Started by Tiger, July 09, 2011, 06:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) I have to say that I'm very impressed at the amount of 'guests' we have on a daily basis on the ROV...and more to the point, the amount 'registering for an account' to join in the fun of being part of the ROV family...Welcome, one and all 8)

Ron must be having a hard time keeping up with all the newbie applications...Keep them coming. New blood is what we need to flourish 8)

Any guests/newbies from Ontario??

8) ....... TIGER ....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

lexx790

Quote from: Tiger on July 09, 2011, 06:44:05 AM
:) I have to say that I'm very impressed at the amount of 'guests' we have on a daily basis on the ROV...and more to the point, the amount 'registering for an account' to join in the fun of being part of the ROV family...Welcome, one and all 8)

Ron must be having a hard time keeping up with all the newbie applications...Keep them coming. New blood is what we need to flourish 8)

Any guests/newbies from Ontario??

8) ....... TIGER ....... 8)

Or UK, I never seen another one of these bikes.