Main Menu

Got my M2 today!

Started by Mid Life Crisis, July 12, 2011, 10:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mid Life Crisis

Okay so as I stated before, I am a total newb to the world of riding.  Got a few kms under my belt before I took the gearing up course at Georgian College..........WOW!  The things I didn't know!  The confidence that I gained.  The better rider I became.  All in the last 3 days.

I know it has been said many times before but this should be a prerequisite to the M1 licence.

Side note:  I wonder how much they pay an instructor to stand in front of a novice rider going 35 km/h on an unfamilliar bike to tell them when to stop in an "emergency stop".   Gutsy guys and I thank them for it!

Now on to complete "visionary" bliss!

Tiger

:) Congratulation, well done. These courses are well worth the money to brand new or experienced/rusty riders returning to two wheel... 8)

Another Visionary on the roads of Ontario...welcome to the OnROV crew 8)

8) ....... TIGER ....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Raj1988

Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

kev10104

Awesome another full fledged rider.Robert where are you?

Raj1988

m2.. not full fledged yet KEV
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

Mid Life Crisis

M2...... all restrictions lifted but booze.   Who would booze it up and try to balance a 500 lb plus motorcycle at hwy speeds?  anyway 18 months and I can test for the full M.

Kev I am in Barrie ON Canada.

kev10104

Right sorry but still well done.We all have to hpook up before the summer is done.

The Prophet of Doom

Quote from: Mid Life Crisis on July 15, 2011, 09:10:40 PM
Who would booze it up and try to balance a 500 lb plus motorcycle at hwy speeds?
Well one of my riding buddies would.  He turned up one day on his bicycle and told the story...
The All Blacks had been playing particularly well, so instead of the one or two beers he had planned he had rather more, and he couldn't leave his brand new bike at the stadium to get stolen, or trashed. He made the decision to ride home, but ever so carefully so as not to arouse suspicion.  After all he wasn't that drunk.
As he came up to the last set of lights before he got home who was stopped at the red, but a cop car. So my mate made an extra special effort to drive smoothly as he came up behind them.  Smooth application of the brake, good clutch work, not too slow, not to fast.  A moment later he was on his side, he was concentrating so hard he forgot to put his foot down.  The cops were still laughing when they arrived at the police station to do the p-hotos and fingerprints.