News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Anyone have experience with Driven D3 grips?

Started by YellowJacket!, September 25, 2011, 08:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

YJ's grips are starting to wear out and I've been loking around for some good grips and bar ends.  I came across a couple psots on other sites about the Driven D3 grips with the end weights and most say that they are pretty comfortable...albeit a bit expensive.  I like the look of them but was wondering if anyone here has them or has used them and how you feel about them.  ...and if they fit the Vision - my guess is that the 7/8" is the correct size.

So, of course all ouf your feedback is always well respected.   ;D

Thanks,

David

Oh, and they are a belated birthday gift.

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

vadasz1

I did a search and all I can see are rave reviews.  I have seen them in the $45-$50 range on a few sites.  I don't think they come with bar-end weights.  You would have to get them separately. 

Let us know how they are.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

YellowJacket!

Well, I decided to give them a try and it just so happened that I found some custom black and yellow ones at a shop in California and they are on the way.  Hopefully the color will be close to YJ and they will look and feel good.  I'm matching them up with a set of black bar ends so it should look pretty good.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)