News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Niagara Motorcycle show

Started by vadasz1, March 23, 2012, 02:15:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadasz1

http://www.niagaramotorcycleshow.com/the-show.html

The show will be at the Scotia Bank Convention Centre in Niagara Falls Ontario, July 20-22, 2012.

Anyone interested on doing the poker run and then attend the show on Friday as the show starts at 4PM and closes at MIDNIGHT!!!!!  Poker run starts at 11 AM.

After the show we can even take a cruise along the falls and along Main street and park for some soft ice-cream.  Maybe take in the Haunted House as well.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

fret not

Not that anyone would buy a bike there, but one thing I learned is to NEVER buy a bike at night unless you have seen it in daylight.  The combination of darkness and reflections of light can hide a lot of flaws from your eyes. ;)
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

Rick G

If your going to the show in the falls , maybe I can impose on you to take a few pics in the area.
One roll of film got lost by the processor , after my last trip back home in '94.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

vadasz1

Rick:  For now looks like I will attend and will take many pics with my cell phone.  I'll post them on my face book page in an album, then you can let me know which ones you want me to e-mail direct to you.

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Protonus

I'll come meet up with you guys

1982 with full '83 fairings

vadasz1

Protonus:  PM me your info and I'll send you mine later.  We can discuss thru e-mail where to meet.

vadasz1

Since Protonus is making the effort to attend this show, I was wondering if anyone would like to make this into a riding weekend.  I was thinking of doing the show one day and maybe a ride on the next. or even later in the same day if the short is walked thru in a short time.

If anyone else is interested in coming up we can probably meet at the Rainbow bridge on the Canadian side. 

If this is going to happen on the Friday as the first day then we could possibly do the poker run and then the show in the afternoon.  Then maybe do a OnRov/NYRoV ride on Saturday

Protonus

I've never seen another vision on the road, and the falls are beautiful and very close to me (less than 2 hours to get to the other side in Canada) so i'd be a fool not to go just to see one other vision I could ride with!  Can't wait! Gonna take Friday off work.  Might bring the gf up with me too. 

1982 with full '83 fairings

Tiger

:) There is more than a good chance I'll be there too... 8)

8) ....... TIGER ....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

vadasz1

So looks like a Friday poker run then the show.  And maybe a separate ride on Saturday?

Raj1988

Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

vadasz1

1 week to go boys & girls.  Get\em ready if you have 'em.

Rick G

I hope you will be able to post or send me some pics!!!
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

vadasz1

Looks like show tickets are $18 and the poker-run fee is $40 if done online, or $45 on-site Friday.

So anyone still interested.

Also OPIE of SOA will be there on Sunday and looks like $40 just to meet him.  :(

Tiger

I won't be able to make it on Friday...Saturday maybe :-\

8) ....... TIGER ...... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

vadasz1

So what day are we going to agree upon?