BMW Demo ride at race track in Ontario.........woooohoooo!!!!!

Started by vadasz1, April 19, 2012, 12:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadasz1

BMW Motorrad Days 2012
Mosport International Raceway
August 24-26, 2012
http://www.bmw-motorrad.ca/summerfest/ride.php

Come and explore some of the scenic winding roads that southern Ontario has to offer. Tour and explore the area surrounding the raceway on your own motorcycle or try one of our new models.

On-Road Demo Rides
Want to try the new R1200R or the outstanding K1600GT? Over the course of the three day event, BMW Motorrad Canada will have its entire demo fleet of new model motorcycles available for test rides. Test rides will be offered on the hour each hour, from 9am - 4pm each day on a first-come, first-ride basis. The rides will be approximately 35 minutes in duration and include a 10 minute orientation on the bikes before each ride. Full riding and protective gear is required for all participants.

Off-Road Demo Rides
Experience the thrill of off-road riding. Off-road test rides will be offered at various times over the weekend on a carefully selected trail system located in and around the Mosport area. Carve a dirt trail on the G650GS, the F650GS, the F800GS or the R1200GS in the environment these motorcycles were actually designed for. An on-site schedule will be available with more information. Note that full riding and protective gear is required for all participants.

Parade Laps
Do you want to ride where the racers ride? Only BMW Motorrad Days event goers get the chance to ride a parade lap of the big track at Mosport International Raceway. A guided lap of the track will be done weather and schedule permitting during the lunch break on Sunday August 21st. Come and experience the incredible elevation changes of the legendary Mosport circuit.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Raj1988

i don't know why they make such a stink about demo's in Ontario... i was in the cali last fall and could walk into a dealership and tell them what I wanted to test ride

Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

vadasz1

Raj:  This one is going to be held at Mosport Raceway.  Trust me when I tell you that you will be able to open it up on the back stretch.  I did it in a Galardo and got her up to 250 KPH.  Wonder how fast I can get the Bimmer humming........
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.