Tiger's back from...

Started by Tiger, May 08, 2012, 01:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

...a weeks vacation on the Turks & Caicos Islands 8) I won this from the company I work for...'2011 Rookie of the year'!!!! I have to be one of the oldest rookies around ;D :D :D :D.   

We just got back in this morning at 2.35 a.m. after a stop over in Charlotte N C. for 3 1/2 hours :P.  Superb holiday but 'gee its great to be back home'... ::) ;D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

8) ....... TIGER ....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

vadasz1

Welcome home buddy.  Now get working on next years free vacation.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Tiger

Quote from: vadasz1 on May 08, 2012, 01:23:19 PM
Welcome home buddy.  Now get working on next years free vacation.

I am...Aruba!!! 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Rick G

Welcome back Tiger!!  You lucky stiff!   I'll send your $25.00 Vision on its way. :D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike