News:

Main Menu

Attention OnROV'ers

Started by Dibble, June 04, 2012, 12:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dibble

I'd love to do a weekend trip somewhere... Maybe through Algonquin Park or something like that. Anyone interested???

Raj1988

Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

Tiger

I would be interested...but when are you thinking, date(s) wise, buddy ??

8) ....... TIGER ....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Dibble

I thought I'd check for interest first, then work on a date.

shep1

We had already planned to visit Algonquin Park sometime in August..on holidays for the month..Let us know when..shep

Rick G

I'm interested ! I'd love to see Algonquin Park again, haven't been there since I was a kid. Of course I'm not going to make it this year.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Kenny

I'm interested soon as I can get my Butt back in Ontario,when would you be doing this ride? I'm in Hawaii on an AAR Rimpac assignment,and won't be back until Aug 6th.
   Any ROVers in Hawaii?
            Cheers Ken S. ;D
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92

shep1

My Lady and I have looked at lodging for the last two weeks..may have a cottage just outside the park..so put some dates out there.maybe a bbq at sheps.. ;)

Raj1988

shep1

Heading to the park in August.Two dates that are possible..August 7/8/9 or August 20 to 24..Let us know if one date works better for others..Our plan is for a cabin at Riverview Cottages Whitney Ont.. at the east gate..Anyone interested in stopping in are welcome..If no reply we will post the date we have chosen..tc..Candace...shep. :)

shep1

Hi..We have reserved cabin 1 for August 7/8 at The East gate of the Park..Riverview Cottages.Stop in and say Hi if out that way..Candace..Shep

Raj1988

Thanks for the invite... Will try and drop by for a beer

shep1

On ice raj..you will see your tank up close lol..It looks great..as you can see from my avatar I am busy with the bikes Louis sent me..We welcome all..If out for a ride..stop in..shep

shep1

Hi Friends..Great trip through the park..Pics of a moose and a small black bear..Not many visions on our travel..Hope to hook up at another time..happy riding..tc..shep