News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Posting a pic

Started by Rick G, June 14, 2012, 01:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick G

I'll try it again. This is a 1meg pic of my VX . All the rest are too big , I'll have to figure out how to resize them in Linix.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

vadasz1

Not a bad ride for an old timer.  I gues the local younguns don't have a chance against you, eh Rick?  ;)
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Rick G

Most here ride cruisers. I have ridden with a fellow who had a VX but sold it to his brother, he now rides a '90 sportster, what an antique! He believes in the speed limit , I go to sleep waiting for him, Another lad has a Yamaha Road star , a buellissies and DR650. He's ok, but I have to follow him or I'll run off and leave him. My friend and business partner , Hector , has a Triumph America. Its actually not bad , the handling is quite good , I wait for him too! The VX is not the best canyon carver, but its comfortable and reliable. Mostly I ride alone.
Rick G
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Tiger

:) Nice looking ride you have their Rick me boy 8)

8) ....... TIGER ....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Rikugun

I like the styling of those Suzuki's. The seat/handlebar/peg relationship seems like it would be comfortable. Looks like easy oil filter changes too - a nice spin-on right out in front.
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

Rick G

I was very taken with the styling of the VX, it was designed by a group of employees at US Suzuki.
The put an intruder engine and drive train on a box and started fabricating the rest. The factory liked it and had the bike sent to Japan for evaluation. It like the Xz was a short run bike, being made from 1990 t0 1993. I liked the shaft drive, liquid cooled Vtwin (sound a little familiar?  ) While some of the feature's remind us of the Vision, it really a whole different bike.
Rick G