Women terms......

Started by vadasz1, June 21, 2012, 08:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadasz1

Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

don_vanecek

As a guy I hate the "whatever" word I would rather hear what a guy would say under the same circumstance, "oh Go f---off", it is much more understandable and expresses it true meaning a lot better!

Jimustanguitar

This one's my favorite:

Where do you want to go for dinner?
I don't care...

:)

Rick G

As a railfan
I was interested in the Freedom Train of 1976. This was a Southern Pacific 4-8-4 engine , class GS4 , Daylight Engine. The engineer , Doyle McCormick , Retired from his job to devote full time to the maintenance and  operation of that engine. He bought a second hand baggage car and installed living quarters and a tool room, for his time away from home. it cost him his marrage, The name of the car is "Yes Dear"  This says it all!
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Rikugun

That's awesome, great story!   :D
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

kiawrench

that list is missing one important female specific line:
"well, bless your heart"

that one set of words holds more meanings in the American southland than any other spoken word !!
the meaning behind the words tend to become apparent as you think back on them
the tone,speed and volume says a lot. but then they can break it down even more and get funny with the words , uneven spacing , such  " "Well,,,,,,,,,bless,,,,,your heart" (normally interpreted as "well, kiss my a#%) but how much she really means it is passed on by length of each of the dual consonants present.
   total jealousy of another woman's good fortune ,,, would take far to long to explain.

even teachers have been known to use it on students... lil johnny acting out in class ? teacher would say " Johnny , bless your heart , please go sit in the classroom , I will be right there". true meaning : "look you little tick turd, i am going to lock you up, call your parents and laugh like a jackal as they beat you with a set of jumper cables" - trust me , those words were never said aloud, but lil johnny knew exactly what the teacher had in mind when she was blessing his heart.

the other set of words that hold so much more meaning ,
(esp to the ears of a long married man)-  "you're going to be how late after work?"
usually should be translated as "I am feeding your dinner to the dog as we speak" , but at times means "this is going to cost you at least a weeks pay at the mall"

keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .