News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Bike Babes

Started by The Prophet of Doom, October 31, 2012, 05:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do we want to oppress people by denying them the right to have a Bike Babes thread?

Yes
3 (13.6%)
No
12 (54.5%)
I couldn't give a shit
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: November 22, 2012, 11:22:42 PM

The Prophet of Doom

This is the only motorcycle forum on the internet that doesn't have lots of pictures of bike babes.
What's with that?

Jimustanguitar

Everybody keeps telling Iain to take them down :P

Rikugun

I'll bet even Adolf was a fan of jubblies  ;) 
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

iain

This is a lot of woman for one bike to handle

Is this what you were talking about roro ?????

Ps ,,To every one else on the forum [ this is a joke no more complaints to Ron as I do not wish to be sent to the naughty corner for a month]

Iain
NZ

Rikugun

Thanks iain, that's enough woman to last us a long time...  :-\  :D
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

Walt_M.

Whale oil beef hooked!

Kid Jedi

I wouldn't even touch that with a standard issue 10 foot pole.
Loves to over think things.

The Prophet of Doom

Iain - you should be banned for that.

Actually what I had in mind was more like this:

bergoff

I didn't even notice a bike. 

Rick G

The equipment appears to be OK, but the Tat is gruesome.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

bergoff

Just turn the lights off you wont notice it.

calipanda

hey whats wrong with women modeling next to bikes? I would love to post some pics up if thats a-ok with everyone else lol

admin

heh, now you're just stealing them from another board.  ok w/me,  just sayin...  ;)

Quote from: roro on November 01, 2012, 02:52:32 AM
Iain - you should be banned for that.

Actually what I had in mind was more like this:

I'm totally ok with a babes section, is that what everyone wants ?  should I take a poll ?

calipanda

The Prophet of Doom

I think it's a great idea. Babes and bikes go together.
A separate section allows people to remain work safe if they need to by not going in there.

iain

Maybe add a couple of rules about what crosses the line of decency, or you will get people like ME posting all sorts of objectionable material ???

Iain
NZ

fret not

You may consider me old and stodgy but there are many OTHER PLACES on the internet where one can see just about anything imaginable, so why bring it all here???  This site, as far as I am concerned, is a motorcycle site dedicated to the XZ Yamahas, to keeping them running, modifying them, trading parts, diagnosing problems, educating folks, and relating interesting rides and events.  $.02

I imagine this will elicit some adolescent remarks and jeers from some but I know there are others that quietly agree.
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

Tiger

+1, with Fret nut on this one...

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

cvincer

+2 with fretnut.      Googled 'Bikes and Babes' & got   8,160,000  hits.    Lets keep this site for XZ's.

Kenny

Yup I'm With Fret Nut. ;)
     Cheers Ken S.
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92