Where is everyone from?

Started by CH3NO2, August 24, 2003, 06:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

helmsman65

Sumter, SC......or Scumter, as my daughter calls it....armpit of the state...but home is where you are at.

ArrrGeee

Hyannis Taxachu... er um Massachussetts almost as tough
as spelling mississippi  ;)

ok, heres an idea for a vision outing...
Nashoba Valley Winery @ apple picking time.
late sept, early oct, they run free tours of the winery and
free samples, plus pick your own apples etc.... we could call it the grape stomp or something similar. anyone up for it ?

speaking of grape, where's grape ape been lately ?

-Ron

Lucky

I was wondering the same thing, I was reading old forum posts not too long ago when I ran across his name...
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

CH3NO2

kiawrench

have two i claim, one in inman sc , just north of Spartanburg, on shores of lake bowen, our local jetski plagued water storage facility.
Second is in Fair Play , SC right on state line and lake hartwell. lot of boats , lot of harleys always a traffic cop waiting to see if i am riding my vision. seems they frown on "test rides" . guess they need my taxes and registration fees to buy more donuts .
wife says i only have one home- the doghouse, i always seem to be on her bad side lately  
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Rick G

You know , some time the dog house isn't so bad ! There's peace and quite there!
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike