article I wrote for a company newsletter

Started by don_vanecek, March 09, 2013, 01:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

don_vanecek

I am a Social Service worker for the State of Nebraska (yeah guys 38 plus years).  We recently started a little company newsletter and I have done an article for each issue, this is an article I have written for a summer edition, however it is most likely too long and I expect they will advise me to edit it down a bit, agree or disagree, feel free to comment, perhaps your comment will be helpful if they tell me to shorten it.   

Hartless

Good article! Maybe one thing could be added about maintenance and keeping the cycle in tip top shape to keep you safe! I know you said its a
Bit long but thought I'd throw it out. There are also a couple of repeated lines so maybe another proof read if you havn't sent it in
Ride Hartless or stay home

"strive for perfection , settle for excellence"

don_vanecek

well, I did send it in but it's intended for the issue after the spring issue, I think in another week I will look at redoing it although I thought the committee for the newletter was suppose to have met last Friday.

Hartless

I didn't mean throw it out! I meant to said just throwing that out there.... I don't know where that came from. but anyways I thought it was a good one!
Ride Hartless or stay home

"strive for perfection , settle for excellence"